$50 free

• dominater78
      dominater78
      Bronze
      hi guys, just like to know if any1 qualified 4 this free $50 after passing the quiz on poker stratergy, i got an email sayin the money was being transfered to william hill which i down loaded from this site, now william hills email says my download of the site is not recognised with poker stratergy ?( therefore im not eligable 4 the money, i guess this is just a big con? any1 else had the same problem?
  • 3 replies
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Hi Dominater78

There are a lot of people that has recieved the startingcapital. I'm sorry to hear that you have some problem are you sure you have done everything according to this information? Startcapital on William Hill.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hi dominater78,

I had a chat with customer service about your tickets. Let me explain to you how PokerStrategy.com works, you will see it is not a scam.

In order to receive the $50 starting capital, you have to register through us with one of our partner poker rooms, where we currently offer the starting capital: The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

At the moment you can receive the starting capital at the following rooms:

But you cannot receive the starting capital on rooms on which you are not registered through us.
      If you have already an account on one of the rooms, then you cannot receive the starting capital on that room from us.

Let's assume you already have an account on of those, then you can of course (and always) profit from our bonus offers.
      You can see a quick overview of the bonuses on the right column of the poker room section.

I hope I was able to make it more clear. If you have further question, please ask, we are happy to help.

Good luck at the tables.

Michael
    • dominater78
      dominater78
      Bronze
      hi guys, thanx for the information, i think its all sorted now, didnt set it all up properly fingers crossed its all good upto now.. :P