NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.02)
      Hero ($6.83)
      UTG ($5.24)
      UTG+1 ($13.13)
      CO ($4.03)
      BTN ($12.07)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, SB raises to $0.45, Hero calls $0.40, BTN calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.35) 6:spade: A:diamond: 4:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($1.35) 6:spade: A:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, BTN calls $0.90, SB folds

RIVER ($3.15) 6:spade: A:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:spade: 3:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

Hero shows T:spade: T:heart:
      (Pre 53%, Flop 45.6%, Turn 65.9%)

BTN shows K:diamond: Q:diamond:
      (Pre 47%, Flop 54.4%, Turn 34.1%)

Hero wins $2.94

I wanted to 3bet bu, but when sb did it I thought 4betting would be too much. Now when I look at it that would probably be easier way out?

How played. I didn't like that flop especially against two players. When it was checked to me twice I decided to take a stab.
      River check was with intention of calling if he didn't bet too much (I beat middle pairs and busted FD).
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello yaxkukmian,

Preflop: I am not really a big fan of calling here unless I have a reason for that. We are just putting ourself into ugly spots like when hitting an overpair on flop and then trying to go broke with the hand and so on.

As played
      Postflop: Do you think you can make fold PPs like JJ/QQ/KK on turn? I don't think so, rather just Check behind and be happy to win the pot on river. And likely nope, I wouldn't Check/Call the river, unless is a very small bet.

Best regards.
    • yaxkukmian
      SB was 3betting a lot. I didn't put him on strong hand. I was thinking about raising for isolating him. On the other hand bu was quite tight but if he was good he knew sb is calling me light so he might come along to have postion on both of us.

SB doesn't have JJ+, I put him on KT or A9 kind of hands. When he checks twice, I'm sure he doesn't have A so I bet to take it on turn because there are many R I don't like.

With betting turn I try to say I have something so the action on river goes c-c if I stay HU.