This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Need to vent a bit

• AthairTom
      AthairTom
      Bronze
      Playing some SNG's and getting hammered - how does one keep a level head....I know I can't expect to win every hand but dammit if I didn't lose everyone of these in a row after getting all the money in the middle

AA lost to 66 - 6 on the flop

KK lost to 99 - 9 on the flop

QQ lost to A5 - A on the flop

AA lost to 22 - 2 on the flop

QQ lost to T9o - T9 on the flop

Not to mention about five or six 3 outers where I had someone dominated. Just need to vent a bit I suppose.
  • 2 replies
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

everything I can say is what you already know: it´s poker and stuff like this happen from time to time. ;-)

If you go all-in against 66 with AA, you have approximately 80% chance to win. Lost? Nevermind! Be happy he went all-in against your pocket aces, because you´ll have a big chance to take much more of his money/chips in long run. Just don´t give up and look forward for a next hand!

Do your best for playing A-game and stay concentrated on winnings, not on losses and succes will come.

Good luck and have fun!

Cheers,

Ondra
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      lol