$4.00
      BU:
      $11.99
      SB:
      $3.00
      BB:
      $21.39

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 7, K.
      CO posts deadblind, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, CO checks, BU calls $0.10, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.45) 4, K, 7 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BU raises to $0.60, BB folds, Hero calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30.

Turn: ($2.25) T (3 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.70, BU calls $0.70, Hero raises to $2.00, CO folds, BU calls $1.30.

River: ($6.95) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.45, BU raises to $9.29, Hero calls $4.33.

Final Pot: $25.02.

Since there was a blind posted out of turn i decided to see if I can see a cheap flop with suited king.
      On the flop we are 4 way and i hit 2 pair. Since no one showed any strength preflop i evaluated my hand as best atm, so I bet and got a caller and a minreraise.

Figured they either had a draw or a king with mid kicker, or maybe hit a set.
      On turn I checked , thinking that the previous raiser would've reraised, but he just called the bet, so I reraised thinking I m still ahead. On river nothing changed no flushes were possible, and I put him on a KJ, not a set since he did not raise the turn. He shoves into me , and i think i had good odds to call.

In the equilator I put them on limping range, pocket pairs 22-99, suited connectors, suited face cards, Axs, and connected face cards.

On the flop i had 73% equity, and the river against just one opponent 89% , so I think calling was good, I was getting good pot odds.

help?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Wertoph,

Preflop: I am not really bag fan of limping such a hand, you just putting yourself into difficult spots and overplaying your pairs of course. I'd just fold it and might if I want to play I'd play it from BU or something similar and with isolation.

As played
      Flop: And yes, I'd rather as well go for pot control while I was passive preflop and not try to get it in directly here. Therefore rather Bet/Call as well but maybe even a bit bigger like $0,35-0,40.
      Turn: I'd still continue betting here, I don't really like the Check/Raise at all, we never know where we stand with our hand while being in such a multiway pot. Could easily be against maybe even sets, as well better 2 pairs.

As played
      River: I am not really big fan of it, only reasonable hand which we might beat is K4 and that's all I guess. I don't expect him to shove her anyways with just 1pair unless he is maniac and why should he shove with it in such a multiway pot? More often I'd say that he has somewhat strong hand here and I am rather Bet/Folding it.

Best regards.