BTN ($1.92)

Dealt to Hero 8:diamond: 9:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.08, fold, SB calls $0.07, fold

FLOP ($0.18) 5:club: 2:heart: 8:heart:

SB bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10

TURN ($0.42) 5:club: 2:heart: 8:heart: Q:diamond:

SB bets $0.14, Hero raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1.14 (AI), Hero folds

SB wins $0.96

Villain is unknown. This hand just confuses me because I'm pretty well positive that I'm beat but I'm just not sure what to put him on here. I don't think he's capable of really making a pure bluff here. Usually I find that the flop minbet is a fishy block bet used to stop me from cbetting him off of his draw or bottom pair. I don't see him ever bet/calling this size with a hand that has me beat. When I raise him I don't really see him calling with a low pair so I'm pretty sure he has a flush draw here.On the turn he makes another smallish bet that I raise and he shoves which is either him pairing his Q :heart: or him semibluffing in what I see as an absolutely horrid spot. This hand just confused me a bit so I thought I would put it up for discussion.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Washdogg,

Preflop: I guess even raising from CU with just 89 on this limit is somewhat close, although it's doable. But when you rather don't feel that comfortable with that hand and as well you are 250BB deep I might just skip the hand.

As played
      Postflop: I'd even raise it bigger on flop ~$0,20 and as played turn I'd rather just Call it for pot control, I just don't see many worse hands that Call us anyways there and our pair ain't that wrong either.

Best regards.