rakeback problem fulltilt???

• matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey guys so i signed up with ft a week ago, with a request for rakeback when i started en got email back yesterday that they reject me????

the reason i signed up there is mainly for rakeback, now that i deposited, they reject me, cool

so what now i sign-up with the site for rakeback, deposit, after week get rejected,... what to do now? i multitable around 500-1000$ rake a month en without RB there s no reason to stay but i do like the site.
      En they attracted my with there promotion about rakeback, en now i dont get it?

anybody had the same problem??? or any solutions???

tx very much

greetz
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi matthiasvanlandeghem,

Did they give you a more specific reason for refusing, e.g. did you use the wrong sign-up code? did you already have an existing Full Tilt account? or fail the ID check etc?

It would be unusual for someone to be rejected without them providing a detailed reason.

Once known you will be able to reason better with their support team or drop a note on here and we'll see if there is anything we can do.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi matthiasvanlandeghem,

Rakeback is only an option once you sign up through an affiliate partner i.e PokerStrategy.com. However, since your Full Tilt account is not tracked with us I would recommend you get in contact with them so they can provide you with further info.

Ingrid
    • matthiasvanlandeghem
      matthiasvanlandeghem
      Bronze
      Hey i never used an affiliate, i created an account one year ago, but only to learn poker with play money, when i made my first deposit last week i requested rakeback instantly, but got rejected now,...

this is what they sended me, not friendly at all, like they want me to go play on an other site

Hello,Unfortunately, we are unable to help existing full tilt players to getrakeback. If you really need rakeback may we offer you another pokerroom? A partner site of ours [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]Edited by Thazar is now offeringup to 50% rakeback at some poker rooms. For example 47.5% at Carbon,if you like their software and need rakeback then this is quite anoption.Best regards,FTRB Support

they promote rakeback everywere en when you signup en deposit then they relect me, easy i find that,...

i never had an option to enter a coupon for rakeback, as i already had an account there, but for play money, i think thats not the same, because basically what they say then, is once you vreated an account to play with play money, you will never get rakeback, if you ever decide to join full en make a first deposit

any idee what i can do about this, as my rake each month is around 500-1000$k, more in the future, so without RB i will have no other choise as choose an other room,...

ty very much for the replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      [Edited by Thazar] - Breach of Forum Rules

Please refrain from posting advertising/affiliate links, your co-operation is appreciated.

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Just to clarify. If you signed up for FTP via PS got the $50 made some profit and also deposited. You will earn rakeback right? i dont need to ask for it?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by Kodark
      Just to clarify. If you signed up for FTP via PS got the $50 made some profit and also deposited. You will earn rakeback right? i dont need to ask for it?
      yes that's right. while you clear you first deposit bonus you might get very little or none depending on how much you generate.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      Thanks.