PartyPoker changes VIP levels - your feedback

• DavidJMA
      What has changed from the old system?

No Change

New Level: 750 PartyPoints (see News)

1,500 PartyPoints level bonus reduced from $100 to $80
      (10.67% rakeback instead of 13.33%), cash reward unchanged

New levels: 3.000 PartyPoints & 6.000 PartyPoints (see News)

Old level removed (4.000 PartyPoints, $200 cash (10% rakeback),
      $350 bonus (17.50% rakeback))

10,000 PartyPoints level bonus reduced from $1,200 to $1,000
      (20% rakeback instead of 24%), cash reward unchanged

Palladium Elite

New levels: 40.000 PartyPoints & 300.000 PartyPoints (see News)

Now it's your turn:

What do think of these changes?

Will you continue playing at PartyPoker? Will you start playing at PartyPoker?

Tell us what you think in this thread! A summary of the opionions that you give will be forward to PartyPoker to be considered for any future changes of their bonus system.
  • 9 replies
    • conall88
      I think I'l be checking out party poker soon. will have to look at the rake structure first, but it just went from a "will never play" to " will play when I'm at medium stakes" sort of deal.
    • THESHade
      What I like about Party is that u can play there as ur side-site and still accumulate points and later u can go for a Palladium Elite (or palladium) for max value and ur old poitns count normally (not as in other rooms that u get poin boost for playing there so ur RB is reduced when u dont play there regulary...)

I love Party, even software is great (better than PS IMO)
    • rhezz
      I like party and I have been playing the $22 sngs there.

I qualify for the silver key monthly and manage to get the $100 bonus. However, with these new bonuses, I'll get only $80 bonus.

If I move up stakes or start increasing the volume, I'll qualify for gold but still will be in a worse shape than before the new bonus.

It only benefits palladium elite members which is someting unachievable for non poker pros.

Basically, it seems that they are giving less money to the low/medium stakes players in order to pay more to a few who play the highest stakes at the site.

I really dislike this decision and I guess lots of low/midstakes players will move to other platforms.
    • THESHade
      Actually, this is great for midstakes players...
    • Burgeo29
      Party Poker takes yet another backwards step.

The rakeback for low stakes players is a disgrace.
    • luitzen
      I got an e-mail from PartyPoker that rake on lower limits is decreased with 50%, so I understand these decisions and I think they're a significant improvement for the micro limit poker players.

I didn't have time to check it out though.
    • BigAl123456
      I think this Month will be the first time I get higher then Bronze on Party Poker, when I unlock Silver is it for next month like everest or is it only for the rest of the month when you unlock it?
    • BigAl123456
      Bump ^^^^
    • Reanimater
      If you get Silver in May, you keep it for the entire month and also for the month of June.