Need help with graph: NSDW line?

• shehanshah
      Hi :) , i have been using the free trial of PT3 for about 20 days now. At first i didnt know much about the graphs, but now i'm starting to learn a bit. But i am really having trouble with the red line in the graph. From the beginning of tracking hands,the red line started to go down and its constantly going down n down n down. Is this a flaw in my game??If it is, i would love to hear it from u guys and solutions for it too. I play sng's and tourneys btw(Is it somehow related to them, as cash player's graphs r different, atleast what i hv seen till now.) Thanks in advance :tongue: .
  • 5 replies
    • Alficor1
      What limit is it? Its normal to have this redline in micros. ;)
      But you can def improve by eg cbetting less boards, stealing and restealing more preflop, etc. :)
    • Wriggers
      On the micros you're focusing on getting the best value from your good hands. A negative NON-SD winnings line is fine, you want to take your good hands to showdown as much as possible and bluff a lot less on the micros because no-one folds.
    • shehanshah
      It's a mixture of 4.4$rush on demand sng's, 12-26$ tourneys, some shots at 30-50$ tourneys and some miiftops tourneys. But most of it i would say is rush sngs.
      lol it's true that nobody folds to a bluff. For example recently somebody pushed to my c-bet to a 37j rainbow board wiv k8 and showed me :s_frown: .
    • Slimijs
      I have always had a negative red line while playing the NL10. No one folds there and most hands go to showdown.
    • racenutalways
      The only one who will have a positive BB WWoSD is a post flop maniac but will have a red bottom line. Concentrate on the green line. A rock will have positve winrate but their red line will always be negative. Aggs who never limp, always double fires big will have a near even line. Aggressive is key in every hand we play. Bluff less but value bet all low pairs and draws. Don't cbet in multi-way pots, do cbet 70%+, do double barrel floaters, do not double calling stations.
      Cbet vs 1 opponent is +EV, vs 2 it's break even, so fire away....C-betting vs 1 opponent with no or one high card is +EV, 2 high cards is break even. Watch for those players with high flop and turn Af, they'll have a high W$WSF(wins money when see flop). Those are the ones I play back pre-flop or trap with AA. Set mining is profitable in cash games for these types.
      It tells me you go to showdown with strong hands and fold mid pairs type hands. It also tells me you may be folding to cbet raises often and may be folding the river 2 much. Make use of your HUD. Knowing their Af on every street is important to make those tough calls.

You're doing great, keep it up :s_o:

When contemplating a 2/3 pot sized c-bet I look at possibility of making those ill timed cbets. Multi-way pots on draw heavy boards vs calling stations or on flops that don't help your perceived range are those situations.

Just my 2cents....