how does this work?

• Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      so ok, I started crushing NL2 after 30k hands, then tried moving to NL10, still making profit, but this is my NL10 graph, all hands.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so question is : should I beat NL10 immediately after moving from NL2 or I should only make profit after like 30k hands?
  • 11 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks

so question is : should I beat NL10 immediately after moving from NL2 or I should only make profit after like 30k hands?

Your only allowed to beat a new limit consistently after 35k hands.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

thanks, was thinking I would suck hard and only could beat fish on NL2. I hope I will beat NL10 in that that many hands.

plus I feel like being on downswing right on NL10, haven't had a set and geting busted too often by those.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze

thanks, was thinking I would suck hard and only could beat fish on NL2. I hope I will beat NL10 in that that many hands.

plus I feel like being on downswing right on NL10, haven't had a set and geting busted too often by those.
      surely your leveling me? :D
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      lol, out-trolled.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze

surely your leveling me? :D
      what do you mean? :f_biggrin: you are NL2 fish or what? :f_biggrin: I were NL2 fish back then too, that's normal :f_biggrin:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      lol, out-trolled.

what? he trolled me? COOLER :f_biggrin:

well, was asking about personal experience, if he beats level after 35k hands, then I gues he's not the only one.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      There are not enough hands in your 10nl graph to even say whether you are beating the limit.

It looks hopeful though. But even if you crush 10nl, 10k hand break even stretches will still happen reasonably often.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      There are not enough hands in your 10nl graph to even say whether you are beating the limit.

It looks hopeful though. But even if you crush 10nl, 10k hand break even stretches will still happen reasonably often.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what about my NL2 graph? heater? I know it's only 13k hands, but still, I feel confident there, will probably go back to NL2 to get 25 BI for Nl10.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Even for nl2 that is pretty huuge heater.

It is likely you are beating the limit, but pretty crazy things can happen over small sample sizes. Regardless it is very unlikely this winrate is sustainable.

Notice that even while on a huge heater you manage to break even over 3.2k hands (around the $50 mark). So you shouldn't be too suprised if a 4.2k sample at 10nl is not representative of your actual winrate.

Variance is a lot bigger than most people think......

But anyways, sick nl 2 graph, congrats. But what happened to nl 5 ;)
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Even for nl2 that is pretty huuge heater.

It is likely you are beating the limit, but pretty crazy things can happen over small sample sizes. Regardless it is very unlikely this winrate is sustainable.

Notice that even while on a huge heater you manage to break even over 3.2k hands (around the $50 mark). So you shouldn't be too suprised if a 4.2k sample at 10nl is not representative of your actual winrate.

Variance is a lot bigger than most people think......

But anyways, sick nl 2 graph, congrats. But what happened to nl 5 ;)
      no nl 5 on my site :f_cry: I would like to play at that, but like I said.
      Yeah, high winrate, but I was thinking it was not that high while I am playing on 1, sometimes 2 tables.
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Cereus sucks with no NL4 :?

I have been playing NL10 for a while and its completely normal to have downs and ups. Only be sure to have at least minimum of 20 BI if you want to play a certain limit.