[Application] Small stake investment ;)

• trivaa90
      trivaa90
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

This is requset for someone to stake me because I have my bonus trapped I didn't finished it (over 70% left of 55$)... It's on Full Tilt

I would like someone to stake me with 15-20$ and will give double back for about 30-45days, depending how much it till take me to complete all of the bonus cuz I'm planing to play pritty careful solid game on low limts (NL and/or PLO).

It's a small investment maybe for somebody but it's 100% winning investement cuz I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY BONUS...
  • 1 reply
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hello trivaa90,

Please take a look at the STAKING RULES for this forum. It will teach you a feedback thread is required when opening a staking request. A link to your feedback thread should be included in your opening post. You can open such a feedback thread HERE.

Also, as personal advice, I would tell you to be way more specific with your request. As it stands now it's just a cry for some money. Stakers like numbers (realistic numbers). Your staking request is your first contact with potential stakers so please make sure it's written in a decent manner.

Good luck!