Big screen still overlap

• bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      I'm using my 32" TV for a couple of days, but the tables still overlap when tiling. Is this 'coz its not widescreen (they don't on a 15" lappy, but it was widescreen) or is there something I can do so they don't overlap
  • 14 replies
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Figured it out. Only the slightest overlap now
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      dude it's not about the size of the screen but the size of the resolution
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I never knew your table tiling problem was a general poker discussion.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Is itnot about poker? Sh!t I've been playing the wrong game then. Thanx moderator.
    • 2brokenjaws
      2brokenjaws
      Bronze
      right click your desktop,... properties..... display..... resolution,sort it out from there
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 2brokenjaws
      right click your desktop,... properties..... display..... resolution,sort it out from there
      Cheers dude, I figured it out. I only been using computers around a year or so, Still learning some things ;)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      i like overlaping tables
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      why be a dick face
    • 2brokenjaws
      2brokenjaws
      Bronze
      no problem man, best of luck
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      why be a dick face
      This
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      why be a dick face
      This
      Why respond like a 13 year old immature kid and start insulting for no reason?

It just get's old when people post things clearly in the wrong section. If people don't put 5 seconds of effort into posting something into the right section then why should someone bother wasting their time helping them?

Plus these kind of posts look like "I feel so important i can just post my personal problems in the most popular section so i have a higher chance of getting help" to me.

I also have no desire to be a mod. I do not have the patience to respond politely to idiots. I tip my hat off to the mods for being able to do this.
    • bazerk
      bazerk
      Bronze
      why be a dick face
      This

It just get's old when people post things clearly in the wrong section. If people don't put 5 seconds of effort into posting something into the right section then why should someone bother wasting their time helping them?

Plus these kind of posts look like "I feel so important i can just post my personal problems in the most popular section so i have a higher chance of getting help" to me.

I also have no desire to be a mod. I do not have the patience to respond politely to idiots. I tip my hat off to the mods for being able to do this.
      Where should I have posted it then. Instead of a response like " I never knew your table tiling problem was a general poker discussion" how about saying "this belongs in the ........... forum". Unless you cream yourself being sarcastic. If you took the time to look at someones registration date, you might realize they're fairly new to the site and are still figuring things out
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      why be a dick face
      This

lol @ you.

In fairness, I don't think you'd ever be a mod, your attitude sucks.

"Plus these kind of posts look like "I feel so important i can just post my personal problems in the most popular section so i have a higher chance of getting help" to me." Most retarded thing I've seen typed in a while.

Get out of your own arse and just try and be helpful instead of just making yourself look even more of a tool.

And oh, if you don't understand why you look like an idiot right now, maybe go to a quiet dark cave and reflect on things.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      why be a dick face
      This

lol bell end