UTG: $6.39
      MP: $9.61
      CO: $10.56
      BTN: $5.72
      SB: $8.38 - 50/14/ only 14 hands
      Hero (BB): $10.00

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with Q:diamond: Q:club:
      UTG raises to $0.40, 3 folds, SB calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.20) 6:diamond: 8:club: 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, UTG folds, SB raises to $1.60, Hero calls $0.80

Turn: ($4.40) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $6.38, Hero
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello iqzero1983,

And welcome to the forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. Will be waiting for next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Preflop: Depends a lot on the opponent, if he is some kind of nitty one then should be Calling fine, although if he is opening a lot of hands then I'd just go broke against his stack.

As played
      Postflop: Kinda close, although for the min-raise reason I might as well Call the flop and reevaluate on turn but while he ship it there then rather just fold it since often times it's very strong hand.

Best regards.
    • iqzero1983
      iqzero1983
      Bronze
      Ty Veriz. I have been around for a while but havent posted in this forum.
      I did not have any reads about him and only 14 hands.
      Anyway, i misclicked and called his shove (My mouse sometimes doubleclicks itself) and he had pocket 6s. I was going to fold it.
      Luckily the river decided to come diamond...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by iqzero1983
      Anyway, i misclicked and called his shove (My mouse sometimes doubleclicks itself) and he had pocket 6s. I was going to fold it.
      Yep, I saw that you are somehow old user but don't have that many posts. But still welcome to the forum. Hopefully we will see you more here. And it's very likely that he has a strong hand there but we were lucky this time. At least next time you might know. :D
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iqzero1983
      Get a new mouse!
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      i dont like the call preflop, its defo a squeez, i mean you have a huuuge fish in SB, so your IP against him, just isolate him +even if the UTG raiser 4bet, his stack isnt too big, so you wont get it in that bad and you always have a lot of fold equity against him

always remember, even against QQ+AK with QQ and AK you have 40% equity+ fold equity+ he might even go nuts sometimes with JJ or TT
    • iqzero1983
      iqzero1983
      Bronze
      Tbh I was not really afraid of this fish, UTG had quite descent stats so i was a bit afraid of his raise. His Stacksize was a bit strange tho`

I will have new mouse tomorrow because it has been acting up for a while now...

Thanks Everyone.

Originally posted by phantommm92
      i dont like the call preflop, its defo a squeez, i mean you have a huuuge fish in SB, so your IP against him, just isolate him +even if the UTG raiser 4bet, his stack isnt too big, so you wont get it in that bad and you always have a lot of fold equity against him

always remember, even against QQ+AK with QQ and AK you have 40% equity+ fold equity+ he might even go nuts sometimes with JJ or TT