I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

I am currently doing a $3.4 Turbo 9man stake for 250 games (50 games in) but am looking for a seperate staking thread where I will try to sell action -if possible- to play some MTT's. I will only play the MTT's I get full staking for as I have $0 of my own funds available. All deals will be 30/70 in the backer's favour and 50/50 if I reach a final table. I have not much experience in MTT's but on these levels, I'm sure I have an edge. Got to 865th in the 1/4 million for $63, that's about my biggest ship to date. As Belgium will only offer cashgames in a .be playerpool and tourney's and SNG in a .com playerpool I'm looking to get more experience in tourneys while hopefully giving my backers a nice ROI.

You can look at my feedback thread for some reference and to my initial thread here where I got some good feedback from Ged!

Thursday 17/03/2011
[SIZE=8]All starting times are CET[/size]

:diamond: 18.45 - $2.20 NL Hold'em [Turbo, $12K Guaranteed]
:diamond: 19.00 - $3.30 NL Hold'em [$5k Guaranteed]
:diamond: 20.00 - $5.50 NL Hold'em [Turbo, $20K Guaranteed]
:diamond: 21.15 - $2.20 NL Hold'em [$8K Guaranteed]

Total: $13.2

Looking down to this, I feel like a douche and a hobo for trying to get staked for $13 but I rather keep my SNG stake seperate, hope you guys understand!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.