This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Micro limits... Is it worth for it?

• Radagast13
      Radagast13
      Bronze
      Hi!

How can I beat the micro limit 9max turbo SnG (1-2$)?

I am reading the articles of SnG strategy but I suppose that on these limits it is more game of luck than strategy.. The variance is enormous..

FYI.. for higher limit have no BR..

Thanks a lot for answers.
  • 5 replies
    • richard1817
      richard1817
      Bronze
      more than beatable
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      its beatable. I start to play SNGs 2$ buy in TURBO one table in january. I grind around 1000+ tournaments on 2$. In this 1k+ tournaments, had very big variance. i was crashing down for around 40-50 BI. then i play break even . Then thigs start to get on better. Now i grind 6$+0.50. I suggest you to watch some videos and train ICM.

gl
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      the luck factor would feel smaller in micro sng's due to the fact that your edge shouuuuuuuld be way bigger than anyone can maintain on the higher limits...
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      if you cant beat the micros, dont even bother with the higher limits
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      you should check the rake, play on a site with 10% + rakeback and you can't lose. i suggest everest, games take 1h+, even turbos are quite slow.
      that should improve ur edge (while ur hourly is quite small) . and if u still lose, ur at least donating it to better poker players, not to the room;-)
      for the beginning u cuold think about playing double or nothings, because variance is a bit lower there.