[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH A3s nut flush vs passive's raise

• dallievas
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3, A.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.32) Q, 8, 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.16, BB calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.64) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BB raises to $1.32, Hero raises to $3.42, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.96.
      Opp is 27/13/1.2 165hands,call open from blinds 24-11,call blindsteal from 34 in sb,8 on bb,fold to cbet 38,wtds 19. So his calling range can be wide and he's passive.
      On flop I have clear valuebet and he can pay me,would be strange that I'm not cbetting on A high board.On turn I'm favorite against all hands,but sets can have 20% against me,for me sometimes it's scary number.He is passive and raising pot,that should be the hand:most of the time it's lower flush,straight,2pairs,can be sets but he should raise them on flop,but I include them all.I counted all combos (55) and other flushes have 36%,2 pairs 32%,staight and sets almost the same ~ 12.So if I raise back most of that range should not fold from this particular opp because I don't think he raises tptk,tpgk on mono board.How do you play turn? Is my ranges ok? What pros and cons to just call turn? Other possible lines from flop?
      Thanks a lot.
      Best regards.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello dallievas,

Problem lies that if a 4th diamond comes, it would kill like any actions. Therefore I'd rather just get in in on turn and the problem is as well that we are OOP. Likely nice hand, I don't really understand how is folding there when he raised you. :D

Best regards.