$50 Capital

• JDOG420
      JDOG420
      Silver
      I jumped through all the hoops yesterday and opened an account with the promo code but haven't seen any deposit yet. Is there something else I need to do or is it just a matter of waiting?

Or if I have done something wrong can you enlighten me?

Thanks. :-)
  • 13 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey JDOG420,

normally you should receive the money within 48 hours.
      Did you enter your username (not the nickname) here at PokerStrategy.com?

Best regards
    • JDOG420
      JDOG420
      Silver
      I believe I did it right and entered my user name.

I'll just be patient and see what happens by tomorrow.

Thanks. :-)
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      i also got 2nd free starting capital ( YAY for pokerstrategy.com )

waited for few days, then just randomly opened software went to my account->transfers, typed ps50 (code that was given by PS via email) and clicked transfer to poker ( with no amount input i think ) and message poped out sayng congrats bla bla , here you got 50$.. :D maybe you can try this too

played a little of cash game lost like 2$, then started playing MTT, ran as bad as hell in first ~7-8, on 9th got my first cash in PLO freezout for 13.20$, on 10th 1$ NL R/A got to HU but dude sucked out on me,still good for 199$. Sad that i cant play on 2$ MTT's because of BR protection, though i have more than enough for 2$ according to BRM.

So not a bad start for me, hope to get some more wins and not to run i any difficulties with WH managment like many of Pokerstrategist's posting in this section
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      hihi just added two more cashes (4/15 MTT ITM now) :s_cool:

1$ R/A 35/313 - 5.51$ ,1$ freezout 3/556 - 44.48$ , BR - 285.99$
    • JDOG420
      JDOG420
      Silver
      So.... I'm guessing that it can take longer than 48 hours.. ;)
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I install software ,add promo code and add username here ,but I didn't get any
      message from pokerstrategy. Is it ok that way?

I ask because when I get my 50$ for Fulltilt ,I get messages,and indentity check,and now,no messages at all.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi 7summitsclub,

I believe you've just received your second $50 starting capital =)

If you get selected for the second chance to get the free $50 stating capital we normally have gone through all the security checks before and no need for a second round.

Besides congratulating, I would like to wish you good luck at the tables and keep us posted on your success.

Ingrid
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      Well,I just check on WH ,but still 0$ in my account.

Btw,do I need to do something for money to show in my account or just wait ?

And yes,thank you for answer my question :)
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      Still nothing...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi 7summitsclub,

Everything looks good from our side. Your starting capital was initiated on the 12th of March and should have arrived on your poker account by now. Have you tried to contact William Hill regarding this issue?

Ingrid
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      What to say...

I contact WH support,and of course,they say that I need to contact you,because you are the one that issue the bonus.

So please,can you check again what is the problem?

Btw, my starting capital can't be initiated on 12th of March,because I install the William Hill software and add bonus code on 18th of March.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi 7summitsclub,

I think we misunderstood each other. You already received the free $50 starting capital to another poker room. I can't see that you've been offered another chance to get it at another poker room, or have you?

Please check and keep me posted

Ingrid
    • 7summitsclub
      7summitsclub
      Bronze
      I must say,I don't understand that whole deal with free starting capital.

I was under impression that I only need to provide my ID data,download poker clients from your site,add bonus code,add username and that's it.

But I didn't see that I'm not allowed to participate in more than one free starting capital.

Can you please explain me in few words,will I ever get the chance to get free 50$ in William Hill ? Where I can see such an approval?

Thank you again in advance.