• outplayedu17
      I have just joined poker strategy to take advantage of the free $50 starting capital after 3 days they phone me to verify my account i give them all my personal details they say ID CHECK UNSUCSESFULL WHY WHY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I AM ON FULL TILT NOW and think this is very unfair all all my friends got the $50 was really looking forward to playing the rush poker on full tilt. not impresses poker strategy
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi outplayedu17,

Sorry to hear that you didn't pass the ID check and just wanted to say that we do appreciate your frustration.

The ID check is a requirement that must be passed in order to receive the free starting capital though. This is explained to you in the Terms & Conditions which you first signed up to and is not only to protect PokerStrategy, but also yourself from future problems.

The support team will advise you whether it is still possible to become an active member of PokerStrategy or not in their notification to you. This will largely depend on the reason for failing the ID check.

Sorry that we couldn't help you further on this occasion.

Best regards,