This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Super Turbo Staking

• PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm in search for staking for 1000 Super Turbo 5$ 6-max on Full Tilt Poker.

I have been playing ST for the last months, on the 1$ and 2$ and I want to go higher, here are the results of the last month and this month.

It will take me 2-4 weeks to complete the games.

I'm searching for 250$ staking and I provide with the other 250$

20 shares x 25$ = 500$ Total (250$/10 shares remaining)

Each share is worth 5% of the profit + the original value.

Send the money to PipaLuck on FTP

SN : Pipaluck

Rakeback/Bonuses/FT points is not included in the deal.

Need anymore info add me in community tool or ask here!

And if I have forgotten to write something, its because its my first try to ask for staking.

Feedback

Love love

PipaLuck
  • 9 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      SN?
    • farrellwi
      farrellwi
      Bronze
      deleted
    • farrellwi
      farrellwi
      Bronze
      deleted
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      Alejandrosh : Pipaluck

Farrellwi : I don't know what you're talking about.. But I don't know how to convince you.. I had a blog here awhile ago, but stopped when it took to much time, and I didn't get enough out of it, you can find it here My blog

And now that I think about it, its kinda rude to just write I'm a scam, I would like you to remove that at once!
    • farrellwi
      farrellwi
      Bronze
      hey pipa

i'm sorry if i offended u, but if u read the blog i posted u can see the similarity in your post. some ppl got burned and got really frustrated so i was just looking out for my fellow mates. the person asking to be staked scammed 1250$. some ppl felt it was a scam and didn't write anything cause they didn't want to be rude and ruin the integrity of the person asking to be staked.

however a lot of ppl asked them y they didn't warn anybody if they had a feeling so that's y i wrote what i wrote.

but being a fare person i will apologize and remove my post.
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I of course understand, and its fair + I forgive you now that you have removed the post.
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I just checked Sharkscope on myself and I can see they have errors updating stats from FTP.

It shows my last ST was the 5th this month, and that's around that date I started to play the 2$

But it have updated my 50$ MTT mistake that was coursed by Ninjatable was open and hit register instead of tournament lobby..
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I have just changed some details in the main thread.
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      Well, the offer is open until my own bankroll hits 500$.