[Application] Super Turbo Staking

• PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I'm in search for staking for 1000 Super Turbo 5$ 6-max on Full Tilt Poker.

I have been playing ST for the last months, on the 1$ and 2$ and I want to go higher, here are the results of the last month and this month.

It will take me 2-4 weeks to complete the games.

I'm searching for 250$ staking and I provide with the other 250$

20 shares x 25$ = 500$ Total (250$/10 shares remaining)

Each share is worth 5% of the profit + the original value.

Send the money to PipaLuck on FTP

SN : Pipaluck

Rakeback/Bonuses/FT points is not included in the deal.

Need anymore info add me in community tool or ask here!

And if I have forgotten to write something, its because its my first try to ask for staking.

Feedback

Love love

PipaLuck
  • 9 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      SN?
    • farrellwi
      farrellwi
      Bronze
      deleted
    • farrellwi
      farrellwi
      Bronze
      deleted
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      Alejandrosh : Pipaluck

Farrellwi : I don't know what you're talking about.. But I don't know how to convince you.. I had a blog here awhile ago, but stopped when it took to much time, and I didn't get enough out of it, you can find it here My blog

And now that I think about it, its kinda rude to just write I'm a scam, I would like you to remove that at once!
    • farrellwi
      farrellwi
      Bronze
      hey pipa

i'm sorry if i offended u, but if u read the blog i posted u can see the similarity in your post. some ppl got burned and got really frustrated so i was just looking out for my fellow mates. the person asking to be staked scammed 1250$. some ppl felt it was a scam and didn't write anything cause they didn't want to be rude and ruin the integrity of the person asking to be staked.

however a lot of ppl asked them y they didn't warn anybody if they had a feeling so that's y i wrote what i wrote.

but being a fare person i will apologize and remove my post.
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I of course understand, and its fair + I forgive you now that you have removed the post.
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I just checked Sharkscope on myself and I can see they have errors updating stats from FTP.

It shows my last ST was the 5th this month, and that's around that date I started to play the 2$

But it have updated my 50$ MTT mistake that was coursed by Ninjatable was open and hit register instead of tournament lobby..
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      I have just changed some details in the main thread.
    • PipaLuck
      PipaLuck
      Bronze
      Well, the offer is open until my own bankroll hits 500$.