[DONE] Elephant doesn't update new hand histories

• JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      so far elephant has imported all my HH from tournaments except from the tournaments of today. So I tried to import the 2 files manually but it didnt work... I tried to import the whole partypoker HH folder, didnt work... whats going on, how can I even fix this? Or does elephant need a few days until it imports tournament data of today 0_o - im confused...
  • 12 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey JazBenz,

do you get any errors during the import of this files?

What kind of tournament did you play?
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      I played a 1k GTD, normal (no speed or anything)
      and later that day I played a 1k GTD six seater speed

the normal one i have played many times before and its HH were always imported... theres no error showing up, it should import and update HH automatically, thats what its always done so far... when I import those 2 files manually it it says "hand ignored 26" and "no matching parser found"

but those messages dont just pop up on the screen, theyre on the clipboard of the files i tried to import manually. the only error message that pops up says: import of 68 hands has failed

i think i have had this problem before but then ignored it because later it added other tournaments again, but would be nice to have a full collection of tournaments, not just when elephant feels like importing them
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Elephant supports SnG & SnG-MTT only.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stanisluv
      Elephant supports SnG & SnG-MTT only.
      those I played were MTTs...

besides it had tracked the exact same tournament, same buy in 1k GTD days earlier... so it makes no sense... unless there are problems now since partypoker changed its tournament schedule
    • stanisluv
      stanisluv
      Again: SnG-MTT. Not MTT.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stanisluv
      Again: SnG-MTT. Not MTT.
      one that was not tracked was definately a SNG-MTT because that tournament Ive played many times and its been tracked by Elephant before, same tournament, same buy-in, same time, just a different day...
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      If you are sure you already imported this kind of tournament before and it worked out fine -> please send all hands (incl. tournament summary) to elephant[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com and also include a link to this thread in your email.

We will have a look at it.
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      If you are sure you already imported this kind of tournament before and it worked out fine -> please send all hands (incl. tournament summary) to elephant[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com and also include a link to this thread in your email.

We will have a look at it.
      ok so I just make a zip folder of my whole partypoker hand history and send it there

I'll describe the problem in the e-mail and I will give them the number of 2 different HH from the same tournament of which the latest was not imported.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi JazBenz,

we just had a look into your PartyPoker tourney archive (250 files). Please notice that there are many not supported tourney types within (f.e. Freerolls, Qualifiers, Challenges, etc.) in particular the Elephant supports only tourneys with a payed buy-in and we support only Hold'em Poker games, as there are some Omaha Poker games listed as well...

The "no matching parser found" exceptions are related to five completely empty files (with 0 byte) in your archive.

Nevertheless there are indeed some Guaranteed tourneys with "content failed to match"-exceptions and we'll have a closer look at them.

Thx,
      L
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Larres
      Hi JazBenz,

we just had a look into your PartyPoker tourney archive (250 files). Please notice that there are many not supported tourney types within (f.e. Freerolls, Qualifiers, Challenges, etc.) in particular the Elephant supports only tourneys with a payed buy-in and we support only Hold'em Poker games, as there are some Omaha Poker games listed as well...

The "no matching parser found" exceptions are related to five completely empty files (with 0 byte) in your archive.

Nevertheless there are indeed some Guaranteed tourneys with "content failed to match"-exceptions and we'll have a closer look at them.

Thx,
      L
      Thank you I appreciate it. I noticed there was an update and I immediately downloaded it, but no luck, un fortunately it still hasnt imported the missing tournaments, but I really think it has to do with the new tournament schedule and renaming of tournaments by partypoker.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

we've fixed the issue with the Guaranteed Tourneys and those will be supported by the Elephant from the next version. You can visit our dev blog where the newest builds will be released first hand.

Cheers,
      L
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Alright, I'll close this thread for now :)