Betting

• mirzet23
      mirzet23
      Basic
      i have just signed in on this site and i already think its really great...but i was wondering do i have to play poker with the 50$.... i downloaded the William Hill Poker app. and was wondering can i bet on sports on the sports.williamhill.com betting site. thank you
  • 8 replies
    • alem00
      alem00
      Basic
      Hello mirzet23....i was wondering the same thing so please if anyone can help with this...i d realy love to bet on sports with my free 50$ is it possible ???? i am also a new member and im still waiting for my free 50$
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mirzet23,

The starting capital is provided so that you can try out the poker strategies without risking your own money. It should be used for poker only and will be restricted so that you are unable to use it on anything else.

You are of course welcome to deposit some of your own funds in order to try the poker room's betting side of things.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • mirzet23
      mirzet23
      Basic
      and what if i earn money with these 50$ and dont want to withdraw it yet can i bet on sports then?
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      This is Poker Strategy, why would they give you money to bet with ?!
      After you collect as many points as needed you can do whatever you want with the money, but until then its for Poker Only.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      You dont want to do betting. It's immoral. So is lottery.
    • mirzet23
      mirzet23
      Basic
      yea thts what i wanted to know thank you
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey folks,

EagleStar88 is of course right. Here at PokerStrategy.com we focus on Poker ;)
      I do not know if you can use the $50 starting capital for betting, as I have not tried it yet.

Here is some information about the $50 starting capital on William Hill.

You will receive the free $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy.com without any ifs or buts. You are not under any obligation and you do not have to pay the money back. You simply receive the free $50 starting capital to play with in your player account.

You're able to cash out your free $50 after generating $50 of rake.
    • mirzet23
      mirzet23
      Basic
      yes i understand that,i found the betting site of william hill and i just thought that i could use the free 50$ on that site,i know that i will get the money for free and understand how to take ti from my account.i will just try to use it on betting maybe it will work on william hill and if not i will play poker with it its the same thank you