HH review

• Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I've never been able to get the hang of recording a sub 10Gb 15 minute video, but wondered if anyone would love a laugh and be able to review a HH from one of my sessions?

If anyone knows if there are any sites where you can upload a HH to a replayer and then post a link, that would be great, otherwise I guess a file transfer via skype?

Any help appreciated. Even if it's just for point and laugh purposes. I suspect I run @ 10wtf/100.
  • 9 replies
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Is these the droids you were looking for?

http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php
    • nophun
      nophun
      Bronze
      I have never seen anything like you are asking for.
      If you want to allow multiple people to download and go over the session I could probably host the files for you to save you from sending to everybody.

I will have to check and make sure I got extra resources on the server I am thinking about, but pretty sure it would be no problem.
    • SirVanek
      SirVanek
      Bronze
      Maybe this :
      http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/
      Not really sure if can replay omaha.

Or you could just post the raw files/hands and 'we' replay with popop replayer?
      http://www.universal-replayer.net/index.html.

15gig is to much for video, dunno how you did that :) Even with the free camtasia variant my first try was like 1Gb for a 40 min session.And yes , i can help with hosting to if needed.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies!

@ Slimiijs: I wish! It would need to convert a chunk of hands, not just one (and it didn't seem to like multiple HH - possibly I can't click buttons in the correct order - is possible). After multiple HH fail I'm too lazy to convert 300+ hands from a session one by one. :f_p:

@ nophun: Thanks for the offer! However -

@ SirVanek: Freakin' awesome! The pokerhandreplays.com site is exactly the stuff. I'll look for a good session to post and fire it up in the next few days (prolly after the weekend).

BTW 15Gb is *slight* hyperbole. Even 1Gb (which is more my usual size.. erm...) is too big for some... (erm....). I've mucked around trying to get a decent size video file but it ends up being a monumental waste of time so I've given up for reasons of technical incompetence. :f_eek: However, this replayer should offer a great, second best, option. Thanks fella! :f_biggrin:
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      So where is that hand history? :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hah! It'll be a few more days. I want to play a session where I'm fully coherent, and I'm not that atm. Purely to keep the "wtf" moments to the long term average. :f_p:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey folks. Plans have changed. Heaps of thanks and good wishes for the offers of assistance. :f_grin:
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey folks. Plans have changed. Heaps of thanks and good wishes for the offers of assistance. :f_grin:
      aka Waiboy is busto :f_biggrin:
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ribbo
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      aka Waiboy is busto :f_biggrin:
      If I go busto, there aint no more, so I had enough sense to go back to a game / limit I can actually beat for a while. I think I ran pretty bad tbh, which added to the leaks was pretty brutal.