My account was blocked before cashout

• ranpil
      ranpil
      Basic
      Hi,
      I was playing in 888 poker website for almost 3 months and making some dollars on the 2 players tables
      after 5 cashouts and 6 deposits which i was doing regularly I had about 12K+ in my account ,
      i asked for a cashout of 10K and 888 operations asked for some more documents to identify myself (credit card+ driving license and bill rates doc signed by authority)
      i scanned and send them over all they asked for signed by authority, and after 2-3 days I get a mail saying my account is blocked and the reason is that 888 operation department noticed some patterns of players losing money on those tables"...
      in respond i have send them over email saying that
      i have never done that and I even don't speak or don't know the players I am playing with....
      so my question is why is it happened to me ? do I need to loose money to keep playing on 888 tables ?
      again i am saying all the documents they asked for was given to them the day after they asked for.
      is this happened to other players ?
      would like to get you opinion on that ...

BTW i don't have nothing against the poker room itself -its one of the great poker room software i have ever played on.
      thanks in advance
  • 3 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey ranpil,

Usually in direct contact with the Poker room these things can be clarified.

I would like to help you, but obviously you are not registered with 888poker through us, so unfortunately I cannot contact them to check, as they most likely wouldn't discuss this with me in your own interest.

My advise is to contact them again and explain it to them like you explained it here.

Good luck.
      -Michael
    • DanielK6670
      DanielK6670
      Bronze
      I think it is because you went over the cashout limit for a unconfirmed member, I dont know what this is set at though. I hope you get this sorted please keep us posted on what eve happens.
    • Corvette1981
      Corvette1981
      Bronze
      Did they give your money back?

I'm in the same case as you