$3.71
      MP2:
      $6.90
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $10.49

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.10, MP1 calls $0.10, 2 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, Hero raises to $1.00, 5 folds, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.5.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

It's a lot depending on your play, whichever you suit more. But I do like more often raising here and not really have a big pot and rather play against few opponents or maybe even HU or just take down the pot as what happened and I would be happy about it. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

It's a lot depending on your play, whichever you suit more. But I do like more often raising here and not really have a big pot and rather play against few opponents or maybe even HU or just take down the pot as what happened and I would be happy about it. Nice hand!

Best regards.
      Thanks :) . Ye, I still saw myself ahead against their limping range so I even decided to raise it and taking the risk of playing oop postflop. I also think that since one player limps in, the ones acting after are more inclined to limp behind with more trashy hands which they would normaly fold otherwise.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Thanks :) . Ye, I still saw myself ahead against their limping range so I even decided to raise it and taking the risk of playing oop postflop. I also think that since one player limps in, the ones acting after are more inclined to limp behind with more trashy hands which they would normaly fold otherwise.
      Yep, definitely good thinking. And often times we rather play in HU pot with them and raise it for value. :) Just for the reason that we could easily face ugly spots postflop when just hitting TP and trying to go broke or whatsoever.