[Application] MTTs at Full Tilt tonight. (Whole stake is $130)

• eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi.

I'm looking to play some MTTs on Full Tilt Poker tonight, and split 30/70 with the staker/stakers.

The tourneys im looking to play is the:

$42k gtd NLHE (BI $26)
      $40k gtd KO 2 entries ($26+26)
      $18k gtd Superstack (BI $26)
      $32k gtd (BI$26)

(If you are looking to stake me in all of these, it will cost you $130.)

You can send it to my Full Tilt account, wich obv is named eschmanCAT, or to my moneybookers account. Email: per-jansson1@hotmail.com.

And here is my http://pokerprolabs.com/eschmanCAT/FullTiltPoker.aspx.

After the descent win, i decided to withdraw most of my bankroll to pay for a part of my trip to Thailand. Since then i mostly played at the live games, but today i was going to deposit 200 bucks to Full Tilt, but my bank messed up.

Therefore im looking for someone to stake me in howewer many tournaments the person likes.

My tournament play is pretty aggressive, and loose. So either i will donk out in the first hand, or I will have the chiplead thrue out the whole tourney.

I would rly appreciate if someone decides to stake me.

Sorry for my bad english, and ty in advanced.

// A greatful 21y old swidish resident.

Feedback for eschmansCAT
  • 9 replies
    • eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      Dont really wanna be a bumper...

But i'll have to. See how desperate i am? :D
    • eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      I can gtd that i will payback on Wnd the 23th, the full amount.
    • ToMuchForU
      ToMuchForU
      Bronze
      lol?
    • eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ToMuchForU
      lol?
      Lol, what? ;-)
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      My tournament play is pretty aggressive, and loose. So either i will donk out in the first hand, or I will have the chiplead thrue out the whole tourney.

My favourite part
    • eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kodark

My favourite part
      Lol. I guess that dont give me a whole lot of stakers.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      You seem like a nice guy so let me help you out. You cant just expect people to risk their own money on you when you ask like that.

You need to prove that you are a winning player and that you are a good tournament player. You need to convince people that you are better than them otherwise why shouldnt they just play. Saying that you might donk out on first hand is pretty bad.

Post some graphs and discuss your play a little better and how your track record is.

If you are serious about getting staked maybe start off with smaller tourneys to prove yourself a winning player.
    • eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      Well, that's sounds true. But i like to see this deal moore like a "loan" than a stake. Wich means that ill payback the money, on Wnd next week, and $45 extra. So the "Staker", or loaner will go winwin, nomather how my tourneys gos tonight. And plus, the loaner will earn even moore if I cash tonight.

Sorry thought, for being so unclear about it. Im so uncomfortable w/ writing in english..

:)

The 42k gtd starts in 26min, so i would be nice if someone could put up the money till then.

Ty for reading, and your thoughts.
    • eschmansCAT
      eschmansCAT
      Bronze
      If someone can loan me for the $5.5, four entries would be nice to. If you dont wanna put up with like $130 to a unknown internet dude. :)