This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [Nl 50 sh] Aqo Bu vs BB

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

CO ($68.70)
      Hero (Button) ($53.75)
      SB ($50)
      BB ($66.20)
      UTG ($167)
      MP ($40.75)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A:club: , Q:heart:
      3 folds, Hero bets $1.25, 1 fold, BB raises to $4, Hero calls $2.75

Flop: ($8.25) 10:heart: , 5:diamond: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $6, Hero folds

Total pot: $8.25 | Rake: $0.40

Villain is a TAG looking player 22/22 over 40 hands.

In the hand I was thinking about raising him on the flop as a bluff as I really think he is cbetting close to 100% of his range on this board and should be folding a great portion of it faced with a raise.

If I raise to something like 17 I would invest 17 to win 31.25 so I would need ~ 55% fold equity which I think I really have assuming he will continue with TPTK+ or a draw that has very good equity 12+outs.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      bluffraise might be an option, but if you think you´re often ahead then just float him on the flop, since he'd likely would barrel on A and Q turns, although I´d like to have a little more equity, like backdoor A or Q high flushdraw
      If you want to bluffraise flop, you can also make it 15$, if he has there air you have the same fold equity and best idea is imo to put AQ vs 15% on that board and look how your equity is doing, I generlaly think it should be around 50%, so you can also fold there, since you're not always ahead and therefore should not always expect to take down pot with raise