This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [NL 50 sh] KQs IP

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP ($52.15)
      CO ($50)
      Hero (Button) ($55.35)
      SB ($46)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($65.30)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q:club: , K:club:
      2 folds, CO bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, SB calls $1.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($5) 10:diamond: , 2:diamond: , J:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, CO bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50, 1 fold

Turn: ($12) K:diamond: (2 players)
      CO bets $8, Hero calls $8

River: ($28) J:diamond: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $28 | Rake: $1.40

Villain is an aggro player 30/25 over 50 hands.

Should I be folding on the turn as I have a pretty bad hand in relative strenght terms and also because it's not that often that he mindlessly barrels a bord like this that smacks my range?

Also once he checks on the river and shows weakness should I bet a signifiant amount like ~ 21 $ as I really dont think he is doing that with a strong flush like ever?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I'd call turn, since you´re very often ahead just against some draws or pair+draw hands that might easily c/c or c/f river. RIver is close. I think he won't bet river with Q high flush, but rather c/c to induce bet from worse hands, he'd likely bet river A high flush to get called Q high flush and he shouldn't ahve too many worse flushes on his range that he would go to c/c mode.
      So if you think that your tp isn't good you can bet 18$ on the river and expect set/two pair/straight to fold