$17.29
      BB:
      $10.00
      UTG1 (Hero):
      $12.53
      UTG2:
      $3.15

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.35, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.35, CO calls $0.35, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.15) 9, J, 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.40, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.85.

I open raise QQ from early and get two callers.

On flop I cbet, and a very loose and passive player who folds to cbets almost always, reraises. Figuring that he only gets aggressive when he hits his flop hard i decide not to pay on flop, cuz on turn i ll face his bet again ( im oop) and i dont know what he could have since hes very loose so no point in spending money just to see the same situation on turn, and fold there. Might as well save money , cuz i know on turn i ll face same situation and probably pay just to fold to a bigger bet later.

opinions?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Wertoph,

While even if he is passive, he could still sometimes do such moves even with draws and as well with TP. Therefore against a min-raise I might even Call it on flop and reevaluate on further streets. And of course hands sample sizes and stats would be good here. :) Although when he is really passive then folding ain't that wrong, although sometimes too weak.

Best regards.