This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 TT facing shove

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      The guy who insta shoved looked like playing pretty competent, but he just lost big pot against another guy therefore I really put him on exact two cards which was TI and LT. (which also his all-in preflop indicates even more, since he haven´t done anything stupid till that moment).

Due to this is the call ok ? The only problem is the BB after me, but he can have ATC.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP1:
      $7.00
      MP2:
      $3.72
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $2.98
      BU:
      $28.50
      SB (Hero):
      $11.64
      BB:
      $11.03
      UTG2:
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP1 posts deadblind, UTG2 raises to $2.00(All-In), 5 folds, Hero calls $1.95, BB folds.

Flop: ($4.2) Q, Q, 6 (2 players)

Turn: ($4.2) 3 (2 players)

River: ($4.2) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.2.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

With KK/AA I would likely try to trap there, although with this hand I guess just shipping should be better if you really put that guy on some kind of tilty shove or something similar.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

With KK/AA I would likely try to trap there, although with this hand I guess just shipping should be better if you really put that guy on some kind of tilty shove or something similar.

Best regards.
      Why ? Just to avoid the call from the guy at BB ?

And ye, my assumtion was good :) .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Why ? Just to avoid the call from the guy at BB ?

And ye, my assumtion was good :) .
      Yeah, of course. If he is some kind of loose players, we don't really want him to Call as well and then face some overcards on flop. :D