Hi there my name is Jack Daly and have been a member of Pokerstrategy for about 2 years taking poker seriously for about the last 6 months. Initially playing cash games at a mediocre level I turned my hand to MTT's which I have been very successful at thus far at low level games.

Why I need the Money?: I bought a car, obivously a substancial part of my roll but a good investment especially seen as i can drive it and actually see it. The part that really peeved me off was insurance. You can't see it, you hope never to benefit from ever having it and yet still you fork out further more of your roll for it. Not happy lol.
I don't require backing as I'm scared of my own money at use, I just, at this moment in time ,have very little of it left. Parties and the car, right?

My MTT stats:

Though my stats are good I can understand that volume is small, I have some other stats that haven't been tracked amassing to about the same amount of tournaments at about a breakeven level.

I've reposted the above from another staking deal that I had so apologies if not all correct and valid anymore. Also my stats have improved very slightly. Not significant imo to repost but there available to find if you so wish.

The Deal: $122 APAT Coventry live event selling 25% of myself no messing with mark up etc.
Believe the tourney is of 200 people and is 2 days on the 26th and 27th of March. I will hopefully post updates if I get wifi and I also believe there is a frequent updates on the APAT site. Also I believe its tracked by Hendon Mob etc.

Minimum purchase of 9% can be shipped to me at FT ladman92 or paypal for which I will give details via pm. Selling (we'll call it)$33 minimum purchase of $11. All to make numbers easy.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for ladman