Which software to get?

• pavels4444
      Hi all,

I have absolutely no experience with poker software. Would like to use one but dont know which? Could you help me?

Let me tell you about my poker background and the games I play.

Its been 10 months since I started playing online poker. Started with 10 dollars, currently I have profit of about $300 all sites combined. Now I play on pokerstars with the bankroll of $270 and play mainly scheduled MTT's (1-5$). I play only about 20 of them a week because I dont have any more time for it. When I have only a bit time to play, I play $2 heads up SnG's.

I hope some software will help me to improve my game because I break even lately

Any help would be appreciated
  • 4 replies
    • Helipacter
      Hi Pavel,

The best thing to do is trial both Poker Tracker 3 and Hold Em Manager. PT has a 60-day trial and HEM is 15-day.

There's not much to choose between them, so whichever one you feel more comfortable with buy (do it through the Pokerstrategy shop for a discount!). They both require a bit of work to understand what is going on, but there are plenty of video tutorials and FAQs to help you.

Apart from PT3 & HEM you can wait and save up enough PS points and get Elephant!

All the best!
    • hampstar
      I tried both HEM and pokerstrategy elephant

Both are great but i prefer HEM because it's easier to use for me.

Try both for free and elephant is 100% free you just need to get gold at ps.
    • pavels4444
      Hard for me to get gold since my pokerstars account isnt tracked via pokerstrategy. Only fulltilt is and I withdrawed all my money from there since I didnt like playing there that much.

I am trying to import hands now to Elephant trial but have some problems...

I think I might try HEM then, thanks for the replies
    • breena
      Yeah dont bother with the elephant cause doesnt work with MTT or SNG unless this has been updated now? I know they have been promising this a while.

I think most peeps use HEM judging by graphs posted, I know I do