This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL25 44 poor played?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($28.80)
      BB ($23.87)
      UTG ($37.62)
      UTG+1 ($25)
      CO ($20.64)
      BTN ($26)

Dealt to Hero 4:spade: 4:heart:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.30, Hero calls $1.20, BB raises to $4, fold, fold, Hero raises to $8, BB calls $4

FLOP ($17.55) 5:spade: 8:heart: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $15.87 (AI), Hero calls $15.87

TURN ($49.29) 5:spade: 8:heart: 4:diamond: 6:diamond:

RIVER ($49.29) 5:spade: 8:heart: 4:diamond: 6:diamond: J:heart:

Hero shows 4:spade: 4:heart:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 90.0%, Turn 90.9%)

BB shows T:spade: T:diamond:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 10.0%, Turn 9.1%)

Hero wins $47.29

Villian over 700 hands:
      19/17/4.5
      3bet 10% / Squeeze 18%
      Agg% flop turn river: 40/33/20
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since you almost never have that spot AA/KK/QQ I think he would usually not give you credit for big hand and shjould shove TT+, AQ+ which would put you quite difficult situation after you've put in 1/3rd of his stack, which means you should call his shove.
      So I don't like it, fold is better option
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Since you almost never have that spot AA/KK/QQ I think he would usually not give you credit for big hand and shjould shove TT+, AQ+ which would put you quite difficult situation after you've put in 1/3rd of his stack, which means you should call his shove.
      How about calling it down vs such high sqz%?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ragney
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      How about calling it down vs such high sqz%?
      The problem with Calling the squeeze is that we wont hit often enough. And you have to have a plan postflop and often times I'd rather prefer to have some overcards which could hit a TP while 44 could easily face a lot overcards. And as well for example if you call preflop the pot will be like $10, he bets like $7 this means you almost all-in and he could be commit with any kind of hand and might even go broke with a very loose range as well.

Often times I'd rather just prefer to wait for a better spot and then let him squeeze how much he wants and just get it in there. :)