Poker - new plyer bonuses

• Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      I know some of the people don't see this with good eyes , but I want to know wich poker platforms have the best bonuses and the easiest to withdraw.

Yes , I don't want to stay and play poker there just want to make the rake or the points needed to withdraw the bonus and my money.

I can't say that i play well poker , I know the Short Stack Strategy played it up to 5c/10c blind and Big Stack Strategy at low limits too.

If some one can help pls :) , I heard something about Sun poker and Party poker but I don't know how easy is when I see there a number of rake or points. thanx.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mehjia,

It's difficult to suggest just 1 poker room as every member will have different preferences due to varying reasons.

You have to also consider factors such as traffic (at the levels or variant you play), ease of software, ability to multi-table it, strength of opposition, rake % taken but also % rakeback or cash bonuses provided by the VIP scheme.

You can checkout the feedback given by members in each poker room forum board, this will give you indications on these factors, alternatively it's perhaps best to try one and see how you get on.

Good luck with wherever you decide to play.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      I was expecting the kind of answer but like I said , I'm not very familiar with rake , Points and calculating hands and number of points I recieve etc...

Like in sport betting are various of bonuses some a lot better then others I'm pretty sure is the same situation here.

So I you can tell me in your opinion wich poker platform has the easiest bonus to be clear I'll be glad. thanx