Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $2.32
      Hero:
      $2.06

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , J:club:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, 5 folds.

Flop: ($0.19) A:spade: , 9:spade: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.09, Hero raises to $0.23, MP1 raises to $0.88, Hero raises to $1.98 (All-In), MP1 calls $1.10.

Turn: ($4.15) 7:spade:
      River: ($4.15) 3:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.15

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows two-pair, aces and nines (Ac Kh)
      Hero shows (Ad Jc)

MP1 wins with two-pair, aces and nines (Ac Kh)
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello diversfx,

Do you really think that there are that many worse hands which Call you anyways here if you raise? Only reasonable hands are flushdraws, although while we can't always expect him to have that type of hand and he could easily even have a better Ax, I'd rather just Call it and reevaluate on further streets. Even sometimes I am folding AJ from MP, since I don't want to see squeeze from LP or from blinds.

Best regards.
    • diversfx
      diversfx
      Silver
      I know I played this about as bad as is possible seem to do this 1 hand every session X( It's like I just can't stand being +
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by diversfx
      I know I played this about as bad as is possible seem to do this 1 hand every session X( It's like I just can't stand being +
      Just keep doing the hard work and try to improve and you will likely be +. :) I am somewhat running as well pretty badly this month, a lot of setups like AA vs QQ, Q on river, FHvsFH, flushVSflush, set over set and so on. But I am just trying to keep playing since the poker ain't for one day profit. :) You will earn profit in long run.