[NL2-NL10] NL10 T9s BU multiway pot

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      What amount could be ok to call ? How much implied odds can I expect here ?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $7.36
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $15.49
      SB:
      $10.66
      BB:
      $9.85
      UTG2:
      $10.00
      MP1:
      $3.55
      MP2:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, 9.
      UTG2 raises to $0.20, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.20, CO folds, Hero calls $0.20, SB folds, BB calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.85) K, 5, 5 (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 bets $0.85, MP3 folds, Hero folds, BB folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.85.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

The amount doesn't make that big role there, if you want to draw there your flushdraw then you could call once and reevaluate on turn. Although while the board is paired giving up directly is totally fine as well. Just when he even had here FH, he wouldn't make it pot size, likely makes me think that he tries to protect from FD.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

The amount doesn't make that big role there, if you want to draw there your flushdraw then you could call once and reevaluate on turn. Although while the board is paired giving up directly is totally fine as well. Just when he even had here FH, he wouldn't make it pot size, likely makes me think that he tries to protect from FD.

Best regards.
      Well ye, but I think that calling there would be a mistake, just cause I am getting terrible odds and even if I´ve called and my FD comes on turn it would be pretty obvious.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      Well ye, but I think that calling there would be a mistake, just cause I am getting terrible odds and even if I´ve called and my FD comes on turn it would be pretty obvious.
      Yep, likely better to fold. I tend as well rather fold with weaker FDs on such board.