Optimizing TAF aiming on CRM to gain, serve and retain prospects

• negozin
      negozin
      Bronze
      First of all, I already have one ticket opened on the Portuguese Community for this issue.
      Unfortunately, this isn't PS priority.
      But it is a high priority for me, as well several students that believe on this program and start to invite people like me...
      In less than 2 months, I already invited more than 200 people, the problem is:
      Most of them, just don't remember to check the website or lose the interest by the game, when they see, they need to do a test to win $50.
      But this isn't a problem at all, and it's right here where I would like to suggest 3 things:

1)The Community System, should allow us that are inviting people, to immediately add as friends anyone that we invited.(without the restriction of allowing just 10 by day)

2)Any new message or friend request, should appears just like it happens when we receive one new answer from the support. (tons of people just ignore the community area, because they think no one uses that)

3)Each one of us, should be able to send a message to our guests, remembering them, about the test and/or giving some kind of instructions about how to get more info in order to interact/learn with the site.
      this feature should be displayed to us like one button, that could be pressed at least 3 times and couldn't be sent twice on the same day. But we would have only 3 shots of that. After we have sent the third message, the site should block this button to send this reminder for that guest.
      The message should be something like this:
      Dear <xxx>,
      we would like to remind you about the possibility to win $50, doing our test...
      <info about how to study for the test...>
      blablabla
      Regards,
      Poker Strategy
      ==
      4)Now putting it all together:
      a)Assuming we invited 15 players today...
      b)We send friend invitation for all them today...
      c)They see a notification as soon as they visit pokerstrategy.com
      d)We can send message to them, just like other member that we can add as friend, and on this case, each time, we send a message, they can see our notification...
      e)after one week, we notice that 10 of these 15 players didn't finish the test yet, so we can click on the button to send the pre-formatted message to them...
      f)some of them get motivated and do the test...
      g)next week we repeat the step 'f', more friends become interested and are approved on the test...
      h)next week, we repeat step 'f', and once again success.
      i)next week, if we try to repeat step 'f' here, the system won't allow us to send the pre-formatted message, BUT consider we already added these friends on our community section, we can still send message to them. And they will see the notification pointed on the step 'c'
      ==
      we can also think on a message limitation by recipient for each day/week, in order to avoid Spam.

That's it.
      I'm replicating this message on the Germany Forum in order to get more supporters from the community in order to improve the TAF.
      We need a TAF program that retain poker players.
      We have an excellent tool here to get more people playing poker, but I think the actual TAF has a huge failure on retaining them.

==
      Discuss please...
  • 7 replies
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey negozin,

there's two scenarios when you refer people:

1. You know them personally - then you already have their contact & you can motivate them / help them.

2. You don't know them personally - which is more probable if you referred more than 200 members.

In the latter case, you should trust our experiences with having brought more than 1 million members to receive the $50 after passing the quiz and a potential ID check.

I agree - we can still do better and improve a lot of things. But letting a referrer with super-limited experience and no personal contact "spam" his referred members does not seem to be a good idea to me. We have way more data & professionals that try to optimise the messaging, CRM, auto-mails, reminders etc, than a single referrer can have.

Best,
      Lutz
    • negozin
      negozin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xantos
      2. You don't know them personally - which is more probable if you referred more than 200 members.

In the latter case, you should trust our experiences with having brought more than 1 million members to receive the $50 after passing the quiz and a potential ID check.

I agree - we can still do better and improve a lot of things. But letting a referrer with super-limited experience and no personal contact "spam" his referred members does not seem to be a good idea to me. We have way more data & professionals that try to optimise the messaging, CRM, auto-mails, reminders etc, than a single referrer can have.

Best,
      Lutz
      You're right Xantos,
      but do you know how many members we're losing because this lack of communication between the website and the invited members?
      and the same issue between me and the people that I invited?
      I think we should be able at least to add as friend, all the people that we invited.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      If you refer real friends / colleagues / .. to PokerStrategy.com, you should also have contact with and be able to support them.

For others, I don't think this would be a wise choice in favour of customers, referrers and the conversion rate.

Maybe you would use this option wisely, but in general I think a lot of referrers would "overuse" this and annoy the members who often don't even know that they were referred or by whom.
    • negozin
      negozin
      Bronze
      Right now,
      my main problem is:
      I just can't send the add message, to the people that I invited.
      The message error is: "Esses valores não podem ser gravados."
      In english: "These values can't be recorded."
      Send an invitation to someone to add as friend is a simple task that is allowed right now on the website, if only one or two restrictions:
      We can't send more than 10 on the same day.
      I can't have more than 10 pending friend requests.
      But even respecting these 2 rules, I just can't send invitation to anyone that I invited.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi negozin,

Thank you for your feedback!

I follow up on this and get back to you soon!
      Appreciate your patience.

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi negozin,

I will have to quote one of your sentence "But even respecting these 2 rules, I just can't send invitation to anyone that I invited"

This sentence indicates a technical issue and I would kindly ask you to contact our customer support and describe the following:

- invitees who you couldn't add (including in the 10 daily limit)
      - any error message that you received

The rest of your question has been answered by Lutz.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • em87na
      em87na
      Global
      Hi everybody,
      i'm italian user.

I write the same feedback made by the user "negozin" in my italian community.

They told me that there are privacy problem here in italy to notify the email of the invited TAF.

I think that is important for a referrer to be in contact with the friend of TAF.

A lot of them can't understand how to pass the quiz, or complete the registration.

I've understand all your answer, but why you don't improve a default friend request added like the new ticket notify ?
      So, if the friend accept the friend request, is possible to write him (but is needed to enable the email notity mail as default for the new message, to let it work in the better mode).

Thank you so much !
      best regards!