[NL20-NL50] [NL 50 sh] 66 OOP vs ss

• DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Pot-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($10.40)
      SB ($62.60)
      BB ($50)
      UTG ($54.85)
      MP ($67.95)
      Hero (CO) ($50)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6:club: , 6:spade:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.50, Hero bets $2.25, Button calls $2.25, 3 folds

Flop: ($5.75) 7:spade: , 4:club: , Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, Button calls $3

Turn: ($11.75) 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6, Button calls $5.15 (All-In)

River: ($22.05) J:spade: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $22.05 | Rake: $1.10

BU is 85/19 fish.

Not really sure what to do but I've taken the aggressive approach as I thought villain is going to have many draws in his staking off range.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DeMarcohsp,

Preflop: I might even just Call it while having such a button who plays like all the hands anyways.

As played
      Postflop: While being against that kind of fish I guess I would just give it up, might even sometimes just Check/Fold it right on the flop since I don't see him folding any hands there at all and as well even if he doesn't have a hand, often times those stacks wont bet anyway without hitting the flop unless you can say something else about him. And we can't make him fold the 7x/88/99/TT/JJ or whatsoever hands anyways. So therefore we only hoping him to have draw there which we beat, but it could as well be that he is just Checking behind with draws to save money and hope to hit.

And as well, against those stacks if you even CBetting then you can as well do it even less like $2,50.

And I guess more often you will face a pair there than a lot of draws in his range.

Best regards.