CO: $2.88
      BTN: $4.45
      SB: $1.26
      BB: $2.77
      UTG: $3.80
      Hero (UTG+1): $1.98

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has K:spade: A:spade:

fold, Hero raises to $0.15, fold, fold, LP calls $0.15, fold, fold, SB calls $0.13, fold

Flop: ($0.50, 3 players) 7:club: 8:spade: 6:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks, LP checks

Turn: ($0.50, 3 players) K:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, fold, SB calls $0.30

River: ($1.10, 2 players) T:club:
      SB bets $0.81 and is all-in, Hero ?????

Standard raise preflop, decide not to c-bet the flop against 2opp on draw heavy board, should my turn bet have been a little bigger ?

River is a horrible card, completes possible flush and straight draws - can I call here against possible worse kings or a bluff - also he's short stacked which makes calling seem more attractive ?
  • 2 replies
    • Tommino
      Nice check on flop.
      On turn I would bet bigger because the board is very drawy, probably something like 0.38$.
      On river without stats/reads I'm folding. I would need quite reliable read that he is maniacal to call here. If I don't have that read, I believe him the straight/flush. After his check/call on turn he has a lot of draws in his range, some 8x, I wouldn't put much of Kx there.
      So when he donk-shoves on river, it's either completed draw, or he would be turning hand with showdown value into bluff. And the latter is not very likely on NL5 from non-maniac imo.
    • burek2000
      Hey pyure,

I would bet turn slightly more like 0.35-0.40$, because it's very drawy board and you face 2 opponents.

On the river, I would fold although charts tell you to bet/raise top pair here. Almost every possible draw completed and if he wanted to go all-in with the Kx he would do so on the turn, therefore I fold against a river shove. He still has almost potsized stack athough he is short, so calling is not so cheap.