Second $50 capital?

• chuckalupagus
      I've been reading a lot of threads lately and have noticed that a few people have received a second $50 capital. I was wondering how does one go about receiving this second capital? Is it just random or do you have to ask for it? Can someone please inform me on the subject.
      Thank you! :s_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • jonnyquest
      I'm one of the "lucky" ones who received second and third starting capitals. It's supposed to be random but I don't think it is. I started here a year and a half ago. Generated lots of rake and then stopped playing because my work and personal life was too hectic. I got a second starting capital. Didn't accept it right away and got a third one. So I accepted both. :D . I think the trick is to become a reliable source of income for them and then suddenly stop playing.
    • IngridN
      Hi chuckalupagus,

I can see that you've received the free $50 starting capital not so long ago. Where are you playing and how are you doing at the poker tables?

The second $50 starting capital is offered to randomly picked members. I can only advice you to keep your eyes open, because you never know when you get another chance.