Full tilt or pokerstars cash games?

• 5 replies
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Stars Vip if you play less then the 25$ tables. More bots, more cheating more traffic.....
      Security sucks there as they use your user name as sign in, good recipe for hackers, mine got hacked there.

G/L
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by racenutalways
      Stars Vip if you play less then the 25$ tables. More bots, more cheating more traffic.....
      Security sucks there as they use your user name as sign in, good recipe for hackers, mine got hacked there.

G/L
      [ ] People can hack you with just your username.
    • Traxion2k
      Traxion2k
      Bronze
      Fullt tilt got alot of fishes and nice action.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Id say whichever you like the look of most both will obv have plenty of good players and plenty of fish it doesnt matter which you pick if you table select well enough.

You wouldnt particularly be better off playing FT cos it has rakeback if your playing at the micros you just wanna concentrate on playing TAG ABC stuff obv RB is nice but you will manage without quite easily

This question comes up all the time i think it just comes down to personal preferance. I prefer stars in everyway but thats just one persons opinion.

GL
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      stars got so many freeroll n minor tournament WithOut fee. Well of course i play both.