Dunno what to do

• JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Hello everyone.

I have been playing poker for while and with free starting capital about three months. I am working hard on my game. I read articles, like doing quizes, checking forums, especially evalutation ones, and participating coaching when I've got some time. Also love the BSS.

Everything was going pretty nice till like three weeks ago. Since then, I haven't had a profitable session and I keep losing and losing. First I though nevermind, just another downswing, it happens... I kept reading articles, trying to find my leaks, but still was losing. Week ago, I had 15 bucks left. I decided to take a few days break and re-read articles again and work even harder on my game... But it didn't help... I tried SSS, no positive results. I always play tight on max two damn tables, never tilt, observe the game and trying hard to giving my best. I won blinds or lost whole buy-ins in a large pots where I was sure I got it.

I know I am not awesome player, but even the worst fish ever has at least short term profit. Seems like I study hard for nothing and just getting so sick about poker. Now there are 5 bucks left on my account.

I would like to ask for and advice even thought I keep seeing no light in playing poker again. :f_frown:
  • 3 replies
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      i specialize in MTTs and i have been profiting. i started learning through the strategy articles as well.

but i don't entirely depend on them. you have to develop your own game.

i know you can't help being discouraged but remember these:
      • Poker is just a game. In the end, you should be having fun with it while learning.
      • You got the $50 capital for FREE! So don't be afraid losing it. Play your A-game always.
      • Relax, take deep breaths, and own them! ^_^
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Yep, I'm having fun playing poker, but it's getting too frustrating, even if it's not my money. I'll see what future will be like
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Well, if anyone cares, I tried to play SSS again. After several bad beats I did not give up. But few minutes ago, having two dollars left, after receiving crap like 27o I finally got pair of aces, but lost against 810o because of two pairs on the river, so I decided to quit poker.

I wish to thank PokerStrategy for this awesome opportunity of a free starting capital. Peace guys, I hope you will have more luck than me.