[NL2-NL10] 33 nl10 set i can more money??

• deivid2
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.45)
      Hero ($11.28)
      UTG ($20.61)
      UTG+1 ($4.28)
      CO ($13.48)
      BTN ($9.82)

Dealt to Hero 3:diamond: 3:heart:

UTG raises to $0.31, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.26, Hero calls $0.21

FLOP ($0.93) K:club: 3:spade: 9:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $0.65, SB calls $0.65, Hero calls $0.65

TURN ($2.88) K:club: 3:spade: 9:diamond: 2:heart:

SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks

RIVER ($2.88) K:club: 3:spade: 9:diamond: 2:heart: Q:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $2, UTG folds, SB raises to $6.49 (AI), Hero calls $4.49

35/16/2.5 63hands utg
      18/8/2.5 459hands sb fishy player

F: stand i thinks c/c vs prf who c.bet this flop almost 100%, i cosider c/r but i thinks here looks superstrong so i decided c/c and c/r turn when UTG put more money.

T: and when action is ch - ch - ch i thinks donk here is better option beocuse when utg has weak TP play perfect this spot but when i donk he can do mistake what do you thinks

R: stand i bet for value get rasie from SB loooks super strong but i don;t fold my set here.

What line is best here ??
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello deivid2,

Flop: On those boards I like to donk myself with set for the reason that if they even don't have the K, they aren't that likely to pay much anyways. And if they have then they might even raise sometimes. And rather as well Check/Raise directly against those fishes as you mentioned.

As played
      Turn: Definitely donk the turn to avoid any things like Check behind.

As played if turn was Checked
      River: While he sometimes might even shove with 2pairs here, I guess it shouldn't be that wrong. Although would be much easier if you would have played a lot differently, would definitely know where you stand with your hand.

Best regards.