This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A8 nl10 sick hands

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.55)
      BB ($7.94)
      CO ($6.59)
      Hero ($18.27)

Dealt to Hero 8:club: A:diamond:

CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1, fold, BB calls $0.90, fold

FLOP ($2.40) T:diamond: T:club: 2:heart:

BB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.50, BB calls $1.20

TURN ($5.40) T:diamond: T:club: 2:heart: 8:heart:

BB bets $5.40, Hero calls $5.40

38/2/1.4 32hands

PRE: i 3bet CO who fold3bet 88% 6,3k hands so this is super effectiv but i don't looks who is blinds so i thinks this is bad play when i have palyer like that blinds.

F: here this donk looks super weak so i rasie/fold.

T: i thinks long time, but when he have Tx or PP he shove here?? WTF?? so i call and hope he spazzy here.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: Yeah, doable against the stealer although I wouldn't do it when we have such a station behind us who is likely going to Call you anyways.

As played
      Flop: Of course the raise is considerable but do you think such an opponent is capable of folding any pair here? He could easily be even trapping, I might just give it up sometimes. Although raising is fine while donking usually means weakness but the problem is that we are in 3bet pot. Will cost us a lot.

As played if flop was raised
      Turn: Rather just give it up, of course his line doesn't make sense. But with what hands do you think he would take such a line or what hands? Do you really see a lot worse hands there which min-donk on flop and then shove turn and very big?

Best regards.