Badugi

• arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Hey, I wonder if pokerstrategy is working on gettig out some badugi material. It seems like it's getting more and more popular and there's definitely an edge to be had with proper strategy and knowledge of the game. There's a good video for free from cardrunners on the game, but I thin pokerstrategy should develop some of it's own material on it.

The video on CR that I saw is for free and from video producer Przytula. Don't know if I can link or not, but here it is.

Maybe PS could contact przytula for a similar video and then some more advanced concepts.

Anyway, that's my feedback to you, if there are other members that want this kind of material, please write on this post so that PS know there is interest in it.
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he arisko,

funny thing that I just had a look at other game variants,too.
      Despite that only 0.05% (15 of 35.000) of all tables at PokerStars are Badugi-tables -
      we are having an eye on the traffic and even if it is the smallest game type, in the future we run we will provide instructions for our members, too.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      he arisko,

funny thing that I just had a look at other game variants,too.
      Despite that only 0.05% (15 of 35.000) of all tables at PokerStars are Badugi-tables -
      we are having an eye on the traffic and even if it is the smallest game type, in the future we run we will provide instructions for our members, too.
      you run a future? must be a lot of work
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      one of the only game types i actualy have no idea how to play