Elephant!!!!

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Have finally got elephant working!!!!! good job guys !! Also am I right in thinking we now get the full version even with out earning the points? I lost my trial period because of download problems, but if I have read your message right I have the full version?

Big thanks for this!! Now all I have to do is learn how to use it!!! :P

Roo
  • 2 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey roopopper,

I am glad you like the Elephant :)

If you need help with it, make sure to pay the
      Elephant Support board a visit.
      There you'll find information about the Elephant and can ask your questions.

And yes, the Elephant is completely free. You can read all about it in this blog entry by the developers.

If you liked the Elephant, make sure to try another free software from our website:
      PokerStrategy.com Equilab
      The PokerStrategy.com Equilab can analyse the range of hands an opponent will likely hold in a given situation, then provide you with equity figures so you can deduce the profitability of any given situation.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MichaelM
      Hey roopopper,

I am glad you like the Elephant :)

And yes, the Elephant is completely free. You can read all about it in this blog entry:
      Elephant is now totally free of charge for you!

If you liked the Elephant, make sure to try another free software from our website:
      PokerStrategy.com Equilab
      The PokerStrategy.com Equilab can analyse the range of hands an opponent will likely hold in a given situation, then provide you with equity figures so you can deduce the profitability of any given situation.
      Thanks michael!! It has been great looking at the graphs of my play and stats!! really helping me to see where i need to improve my game :P