elephant display while playing

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone :P

have finally got elephant up and running but when im playing on party poker the display seems very broken up it shows a few numbers but thats it, is there a setting that will make it more visible ?

Thanks

Roo
  • 5 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey roopopper,

please provide us with a screenshot of the problem since I can't figure out what you are talking about :D

Are the stats displayed at a wrong player?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey roopopper,

please provide us with a screenshot of the problem since I can't figure out what you are talking about :D

Are the stats displayed at a wrong player?
      Hi mrk sorry about my delayed reply (work work work!!)

I have no Idea how to do a screen shot could you maybe explain it a little ?? :P

Roo
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Reproduce the problem -> press the "SysRq" or similar key (Print Scrn) on your keyboard (next to "Roll" and "Pause") and open up MS Paint. You can insert the screenshot with CTRL+V and save it as a .jpg file.

You can then upload this .jpg file to an image hoster and post the link to the forums :)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Reproduce the problem -> press the "SysRq" or similar key (Print Scrn) on your keyboard (next to "Roll" and "Pause") and open up MS Paint. You can insert the screenshot with CTRL+V and save it as a .jpg file.

You can then upload this .jpg file to an image hoster and post the link to the forums :)
      Lol .... thanks mrk, think I may need to ask one of my kids to read this!!!!
      I'm just not technically aware!!! lol :P
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Okay :)