£500 roll playing mss 10/25 games

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello everyone :P

I have been playing microstakes for a long time, but have decided to start playing higher limits. I'm going to play 10/25 games with a buy-in of $10.
      i'm going to try hard to stick to the strategy from ps!! :P

My first attempt this afternoon did not go well lol :P

Raised with kk got reraised and called all-in.........you guessed it he had AA!!!!

Will keep you posted :P
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      get ready for that to happen over, over and over again GL though
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      get ready for that to happen over, over and over again GL though
      lol ..I have a feeling you could be right !!! :P
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      just strayed from the strat and it cost me $10 !!! I'm starting to realise at higher limits how valuable the info on here is!!!! :P

you really cannot make mistakes at this level the punishment is heavy on the roll :P
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      the info on here is valuable on all limits mate honestly if you wanna survive stick to the strategy almost at all times.

Obviously there are a few exceptions are you using a HUD? if you notice the player on your left is folding to steal 90% or whatever then open up your stealing range against him or if someone is stealing vs you but folding to 3bet with a high % you need to start 3betting him until he adapts and plays back at you. If your not using one yet id look into it helps a lot with getting reads like that.

I wish you luck and hope to see you doing well my best advice would be keep studying stick to the charts for now (maybe move to NL10 until you are used to them?) Post hands for feedback and such

GL

Oh yeh where you from btw?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      the info on here is valuable on all limits mate honestly if you wanna survive stick to the strategy almost at all times.

Obviously there are a few exceptions are you using a HUD? if you notice the player on your left is folding to steal 90% or whatever then open up your stealing range against him or if someone is stealing vs you but folding to 3bet with a high % you need to start 3betting him until he adapts and plays back at you. If your not using one yet id look into it helps a lot with getting reads like that.

I wish you luck and hope to see you doing well my best advice would be keep studying stick to the charts for now (maybe move to NL10 until you are used to them?) Post hands for feedback and such

GL

Oh yeh where you from btw?
      Thanks great advice!!! I'm going to drop a few levels as I'm still making silly mistakes and although I like to think I'm good, I know deep down I need more work on following the charts and strategy!!! :P