[DONE] No hand import

• volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      Hello everybody
      I am a brand new full user of Elephant 0.98, I am using it on Windows 7 Professional and I usually play on Partypoker.it and Pstars.it. I installed the software with no problems at all, set it to be opened as Administrator and started playing with no configuration at all because, as per instructions given by Pokerstrategy.com, after few hands I should have seen my handhistory imported. Up to now, nothing happened; I set up manually the folders to be imported and started import, but I can only import manually after shutting down Elephant and starting it up again. During the play nothing is imported and I only play SNG.
      Please help me, thanks
  • 17 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey ramjack,

please update to version 0.99 and watch the import tab during a tournament / sng.

Are there any errors or is nothing showing up?
    • volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      Hello and thanks for yr reply
      I updated to v 0.99 but it still doesn't work. Same problems as in the older version.......I watched the import tab but nothing showed up
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Well, please check the autoimport configuration. Something is not set up properly then... Make sure the handhistory is saved (in english) and also make sure that you run the elephant with administrator privileges.

I will check back with my colleagues to see if ".it" sites are supported.
    • volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      I setup the right folders in Auto Import, the handhistory are saved in English and even both softwares, when I play, are set in English. As I start up the hands are imported right, but during the play no hands are imported, I have to shut down Elephant and the restart it to see the new hands.....
      As far as I know .it rooms are supported, the only limitation is to run the softwares in English, as I did, but everything should work.
      I also run Elephant as Administrator....

Thanks for yr help and patience
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello volgotron,

is the Elephnat already trying to import the hands, are you getting import errors (displayed on the import page)?

If there are errors, please email your original hands together with the elephant's logfile to 'elephant[AT]pokerstrategy.com'.

Thx,
      L
    • volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      no error appears, as I start it it imports the hands once. No message appears....
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi,

please use the latest Elephnat (v0.99) as we've optimized our auto-import related watchdog and it will work much better now.

But using the italian (.it) clients may cause problems that the international (.com) clients don't suffer as the Elephant is somehow optimized for the .com clients.
      And if the italian client is any different to the .com client there may be issues we don't know yet.

So please have a look at the v0.99, we're eager to receive your feedback.

Thx,
      L
    • volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      thanks for yr help
      I am using Elephant 0.99 and having problems with this version of software. Cannot auto-import handhistory during the game but only after shutting down Elephant and starting it up again.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      In which folder is your handhistory saved?

What folder is specified in the "Configuration" screen within the Elephant?

Maybe there is a problem with reading this folder during play - Administrator privileges for the poker client and Elephant are necessary.
    • volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      The only thing I didn't try is to set admin priveleges for poker client. I'll set them and let you know about it.
      Thanks a lot
    • volgotron
      volgotron
      Bronze
      It's always the same, I manually add the handhistory folders for Partypoker.it and Pokerstars.it (officially supported by Elephant) start to import, they import the hands and say "finished" and stop import the hands. To get new hands imported I have to shut down Elephant. I also tried it on Windows XP but it's the same
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please open up the "configuration" screen and make sure alle specified folders are activated. Other then that, I'll again forward this to my colleagues, they'll have a few more ideas.
    • PwnThemALL
      PwnThemALL
      Bronze
      Hello ,
      I have the same problem... everything is done and ready but only the auto-import is not working , my problem is absolutely the same as him . I can manually import the hand history (fulltilt) but the auto is not working . Can the problem be caused by the fact that we use windows7?

Ivan
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      No, I don't think so. I will forward this thread again to Lars.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi PwnThemAll,

volgotron is encountering issues in because of the Italian poker clients, are your using Italian clients as well?

Please open your own thread and descibe your issue as detailed as possible, please use our support template.
      Import issues you describe are often solved by updating the Elephant to the latest version (v0.99).

Thx,
      L
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please give us some feedback :)
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      I'll have to close this thread now without any more feedback. Please open a new thread if the problem still exists.