This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello there!

• Tontor
      Tontor
      Bronze
      Hey PStrat community,

I'm a university student in northern British Columbia Canada. I've been playing poker for some time now -- I know I've surpassed the 100k hand mark on stars for cash games. But I'm clearly not reeling in the money haha. At first when I saw this site obviously I had my doubts (who just gives away money?), but looking on the forum I was pleasantly surprised! The sense of community here and the presence of the mods in the forum was a really nice change from most forums that just use mods to keep the forum in order as opposed to contribute.

I signed up here for a couple of reasons:
      One, free 50 ;)
      Two, to help fix some of the leaks in my game that I may not have picked up on yet
      and three, because I have some friends who I feel are having difficulty grasping the fundamental concepts to the game so this site would prove as both a starting point ($50) and a useful tool to help them in future endeavours.

Looking forward to seeing how this site works out!

Josh
  • 1 reply