[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH KK OOP vs 2

• N0pr3s3n7
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker Hand Converter from PokerConverter.com

saw flop

MP ($23.89)
      Button ($5.25)
      SB ($10.46)
      Hero (BB) ($26.32)
      UTG ($64.79)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , K:spade:
      UTG bets $0.87, MP raises $1.99, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.74, UTG calls $1.12

Flop: ($6.09) 5:club: , 3:heart: , 9:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, MP checks

Turn: ($6.09) 4:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $4, 2 folds

Total pot: $6.09

Pretty tricky one.

MP raiser = UTG: 21/16/248 hands
      3% 3bet/60 %fold to3bet
      pretty passive and straightforward

CO small 3bettor = MP:
      17/17/54 hands
      13% 3bet ( 24% from CO (4) )
      looked a bit too aggro

Since i don't really like the option of 4betting here because I'm quite sure he isn't going to shove with anything except KK/AA or even playback at me,also the option of calling is kinda bad because MP have great odds for really wide range- any suited connectors.

What to do on the flop ? check/raise , donk/shove , check/call - if so what turn ?
      What if MP shows aggression since he still has quite wide range but i'm pretty sure he is kinda straightforward and i'm not sure about his bluffing frequencies especially in 3bet multiway pots.(like if on turn he happens to reraise me ? is it bluff or mostlikely set which went to check/raise the flop vs pfr)
  • 2 replies
    • ragney
      Easy 4bet and broke. Such a small sample from the MP means NOTHING.

Even if they have AA and you have KK, by 4betting you showing I 4bet with KK. Next time they will give you more credit when you 4bet with cards like K9s
    • Kaitz20
      Depends what is your image. I would personally just 4-bet small to 5$ and call shove.
      If you´re against AA you would stack off anyway postflop if there aren´t any A on board.
      I would prefer c/rai on the flop. They would still going to b/c their overpairs and sometimes would just c-bet with AK
      bet/shove is also fine, but don´t expect AK to raise you on that board, so I would prefer seeing weak and then shoving, that they might put me on 88/TT and call better hands