Can we change Rooms?

• philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Okay, maybe a silly question... ;)

After completing the quiz, I was given 4 choices by Pokerstrategy - Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Party Poker and William Hill. Before I joined PS, I already had accounts in the first three, so really it was only William Hill to choose....

Unfortunately, due to my time zone in Australia, there seems to be very little traffic during my playing hours and not much choice for tables, maybe 6-10 tables with 5 or 6 waiting for the good tables. I tend to just give up and play in Stars where tables are easy to find, and I much prefer the software anyway. At this rate, I won't be able to get $50 of rake in 150 days.

In WH, I should be up approx. 3 BI more, because the software 'froze' on me twice in huge hands where I would have been the winner... this has never happened to me on the other 3 sites... yes, I know, it's free capital and not actually my money, but still it's frustrating... ;)

Overall, I'm not satisfied with WH and would prefer to be on Stars, or even Party. Yes, I should have asked this before joining WH...
  • 3 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      from similar threads before,the starting money cannot be moved to another site now that it is in play or the site you chose.....you cannot get another starting capital for the sites you already are a member of(i assume you know this though?) but you could possibly be chosen for a 2nd starting capital in the future at a site youve never played on.....and as for if you can start having your account tracked(and earn strategy points) at stars and party where you already have an account....im not sure :D .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi philhellmutt,

Longplay is correct, I'm afraid you cannot transfer the starting capital after it has already been allocated.

Your best option is to clear the starting capital (& any related bonus) on your existing site and then transfer your bankroll into 1 of the other partner rooms taking benefit of the first deposit bonus code provided by PokerStrategy.

Just to also confirm, we are not able to retrack any of your existing accounts, this is something that is outside of PokerStrategy control.
      You would however earn PokerStrategy points on all tracked accounts with partners you set up via the PokerStrategy links & codes.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to shout if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Bart
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Thanks guys... :)